AMBOSELI - 21/2 DAYS / 2 NIGHTS
Satao Elerai Flying Safari Package takes you to Amboseli National Park in Kenya. Your accommodations will be at the luxury Satao Elerai Camp which is located in a quiet, unspoilt, unique setting on a 5000 acre private conservation area 12 km's south east of Amboseli National Park at the foot of Africa's Largest mountain, Mt Kilimanjaro. Satao Elerai Camp looks down onto the Amboseli National Park in one direction and up to Mt Kilimanjaro in the other direction, giving clients what is arguably the best location of any camp in Amboseli.
Day 1: Nairobi - Satao Elerai Camp
Transfer from a Nairobi hotel to Wilson Airport for an early morning
45 minute flight to Amboseli National Park. Morning and afternoon game
viewing. Dinner and overnight at the luxury Satao Elerai Camp or a Lodge/Luxury Camp
of your choice.
Day 2: Amboseli National Park
Morning and afternoon game viewing. Overnight at the luxury Satao Elerai Camp or a Lodge/Luxury Camp
of your choice.
Day 3: Amboseli National Park - Nairobi
After breakfast depart Amboseli Game Park on an early morning flight to Nairobi.
Satao Elerai Camp Tour Package Prices include:
- Guided Walks
- One Bush sundowner
- Local airstrip transfers
- Bottled Water in the rooms
- 2 Extended game drives per day
- Night Game drives on conservation
- Transfer to/from Elerai Cultural Boma
- Water, Soft drinks, beer & house wine
- Full board accommodation at Satao Elerai Camp Amboseli
Satao Elerai Camp Prices Do Not include:
- Amboseli Park fees: Adult 60 US Dollars, Child (under 18) 30 US Dollars per person per day
- Day and Night Game drives on conservation 30 US Dollars Per Person Per Game Drive
- Bush Sundowner or visit to a Masai Village 30 US Dollars Per Person Per activity
- Elerai Conservation Fee: Adult / Child: 14 US Dollars per person per night
- Entrance fees for Cultural Boma visit – 20 US Dollars per person
back to top
(KIPUNGANI) - 4 DAYS / 2 NIGHTS
This is a 4 days holiday at a resort at Kipungani Explorer Resort in Lamu.You start from Nairobi to Lamu and back to Nairobi after four days. You leave the civilized world behind when you depart the city of Nairobi. The glorious hideaway that will be you home for the next four days is set in a bay on a stretch of unspoilt white beach on the southern tip of the sleepy Swahili island of Lamu off the Northern end of Kenya's coast.This enchanting trip begins with an hours flight followed by a 45 minute boat ride to the exclusive and idyllic property. Amidst a 25-acre coconut plantation stands 15 thatched villas made from mangrove poles and palm leaves. Here there are no cars and no doors. The open style banda ensures privacy and complete comfort with verandas facing the sea. Your best memories will be the wide-open space, the beautiful sunsets and a sense of almost mystic peace and solitude.
Day 1: Nairobi - Lamu
Drive to Nairobi Wilson Airport and fly to Lamu. Dinner and overnight
at Kipungani Explorer Resort.
Day 2 and 3: At Leisure in Kipungani, Lamu
Full day on Lamu Island. Dinner and overnight at Kipungani Bay Lodge.
Day 4: Kipungani, Lamu - Nairobi
Morning at leisure then proceed after lunch to the airstrip anf fly back to Nairobi arriving at around 1800 hrs.
Kipungani Explorer Resort Hotel Rates Include:
- Lawn Tennis during the day
- Table Tennis and a variety of board Games
- Value Added Tax, training Levy and Service Charge
- Non Alcoholic and Alcoholic Drinks (Local Brands) Beverages
- Full Board Accommodation at Kipungani Explorer Resort Hotel in Lamu
Kipungani Explorer Resort Hotel Rates Exclude:
- Scuba Diving
- Water Skiing
- Deep Sea Diving
- Drinks not mentioned above
- Extra meals and Room Service