Nile River White Water Rafting
Our most popular trip is our Full Day Rafting trip.
- This Includes: Kampala or Jinja Transfers.
- A Delicious Buffet Lunch on the Private Adrift Island in the Nile (Africa's best lunch)
- Unlimited Complimentary Beer & Sodas at the end of the rafting
- All Rafting equipment & instruction with some of the best river guides in the world
- 25kms of whitewater from Bujagali Falls and a chance to sample all the big grade 5 rapids on the river!
What to bring:
- Cotton shorts preferably with a drawstring waist (to wear on the river)
- A light coloured T-shirt (to wear on the river)
- A peaked cap or hat (to wear on the river - optional)
- Rafting sandals, a pair of old trainers or bare feet
- A change of clothes for the end of the day
- A towel
- Any medication you may need during the day.
Pick Up Points Kampala:
- Backpackers, Natete - 7:00am
- Blue Mango, Bukoto - 7:20am
- Sheraton Lobby - 7:45am
- Nandos, Kampala City - 8:00am
- Red Chilli Hideaway, Bugolobi - 8:20am
Pick Up Points Jinja:
- Jinja Tourist Centre - 10:00am
- Jinja Round About (Ling Ling Restaurant) - 10:00am
- Jinja Nile Resort - 10:30am
The time of drop off depends largely on traffic conditions on the journey but we usually return to the Sheraton between 7.30 & 8 pm. We drop off at all our pick up points!
Suitable for ages 16 and above. Swimming is not a pre requisite, however a sense of adventure would take you a long way!