Mombasa Wildlife Camping Safari to the Tsavo East and Tsavo West – 2 Days / 1 Night
(Tsavo East & West)
Day 1: Mombasa - Tsavo East/West
Our safari leaves Mombasa and drives north towards the vast wilderness of Tsavo East, Kenya’s largest park. We stop for lunch at a tented Camp. After lunch, depart Tsavo East with game drive en-route and cross into Tsavo West National Park. Our afternoon game drive includes a visit to Mzima Springs. Dinner and overnight at campsite.
Day 2: Tsavo West - Mombasa
Pre-breakfast game viewing drive then return to the campsite for breakfast before departing for Mombasa. Lunch enroute, arriving in Mombasa in the late afternoon.
Cost: Euro 200 / US$ 295 per person. Based on minimum 2 persons travelling.
- all game parks or national parks entrance fees
- all game drives in the various parks accompanied by our professional English-speaking driver cum guide
- transport by comfortable safari vehicles with hatch-roofs
- all campsite fees
- all camping equipment (except sleeping bags)
- accommodation in the campsite
- three sumptuous meals per day whilst on safari, prepared and served by our cook
- Tips to driver guide, cook and porter.
- Extras at the lodges – tips, drinks, telephone, laundry etc
- Items of personal expenses