Mombasa Wildlife Camping Safari to the Tsavo East and Tsavo West – 3 Days / 2 Nights
(Tsavo - East & Tsavo West)
Day 1: Mombasa - Tsavo East
Our Safari team departs Mombasa and drives north towards the vast wilderness of Tsavo East, Kenya’s oldest and largest park. We stop for lunch enroute at a Lodge before entering the park. After lunch we spend the afternoon exploring the park where we can expect to see elephant, lion, leopard, buffalo, kudu, zebra and hartebeest. Dinner and overnight at a camp.
Day 2: Tsavo East - Tsavo West
After breakfast, leave Tsavo East with game drive en-route and cross into Tsavo West National Park arriving in time for lunch in the campsite. Our afternoon game viewing drive includes a visit to Mzima springs. Dinner and overnight at a camp.
Day 3: Tsavo West - Mombasa
Pre-breakfast game drives then return the camp for breakfast. Depart to Mombasa, lunch is served enroute. You will arrive in the late afternoon.
Cost: Euro 285 / US$ 415 per person. Based on minimum 2 persons travelling
- all game parks or national parks entrance fees
- all game drives in the various parks accompanied by our professional English-speaking driver cum guide
- transport by comfortable safari vehicles with hatch-roofs
- all campsite fees
- all camping equipment (except sleeping bags)
- accommodation in the campsite
- three sumptuous meals per day whilst on safari, prepared and served by our cook
- Tips to driver guide, cook and porter.
- Extras at the lodges – tips, drinks, telephone, laundry etc
- Items of personal expenses