Mombasa Wildlife & Mount Kilimanjaro Camping Safari - 3 Days / 2 Nights
Day 1: Mombasa - Tsavo West
Our Safari team departs Mombasa and drives north towards the vast wilderness of Tsavo West; Kenya’s oldest and largest park. We stop for lunch enroute before we enter the park. Our afternoon game drive includes a visit to Mzima Springs. Dinner and overnight at a camp.
Day 2: Tsavo West- Amboseli
After breakfast we drive through the park across the Shatani Plains and enter Amboseli with game viewing drive en-route to the Campsite - (Amboseli). Evening game viewing drive till dusk. Return to your campsite for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Amboseli – Mombasa
An early morning game viewing drive is recommended before breakfast. The snow-capped Mount Kilimanjaro makes a very photogenic background to the animals. After breakfast return to Mombasa via Emali town - Sultan Hamud town on Nairobi - Mombasa highway with picnic lunch en-route. Arriving in Mombasa in the late afternoon.
End of Services.
Cost: Euro 285 / US$ 415 per person. Based on minimum 2 persons travelling
- all game parks or national parks entrance fees
- all game drives in the various parks accompanied by our professional English-speaking driver cum guide
- transport by comfortable safari vehicles with hatch-roofs
- all campsite fees
- all camping equipment (except sleeping bags)
- accommodation in the campsite
- three sumptuous meals per day whilst on safari, prepared and served by our cook
- Tips to driver guide, cook and porter.
- Extras at the lodges – tips, drinks, telephone, laundry etc
- Items of personal expenses