PROFILE OF VICTORIA SAFARIS
Company Profile for Victoria Safaris
Mr. James Asudi - CEO
Julie Sendeyo - Tours Manager, Nairobi
Our mission is the provision of quality services to our clients while conserving the rich flora and fauna so abundantly found in the regions that we visit.
To be one amongst the best Tour Operators in the East African market in the field of Travel and Tourism
Victoria Safaris Limited (PLC) - a Destination Management Company - is a Tour Operator and a Private Limited Company, Limited by shares, based in Kenya with its headquarters in Nairobi, Kenya. With a branch office in Vancouver - Canada and Associate companies in South Africa, Zambia, Rwanda, Burundi, Egypt, Uganda and Tanzania. Victoria Safaris, targets the up market traveller, Budget and special interest groups such as students, the physically impaired (People with disabilities), corporate clients and the budget traveller (backpackers) etc.
Management and Services
Victoria Safaris is a Kenyan Tour Operator registered in Kenya by the Registrar of Companies as a Limited Company; and operating under Tour Operator license issued annually by the Kenya Ministry of Tourism; and lastly, we are Bonded Member of KATO (Kenya Association of Tour Operators - Member No. 390).
Our safaris and tours are Niche (out-of-the-ordinary) with special attention to unique destinations such as the untapped virgin Western Kenya tourist circuit and Kenya - Uganda – Tanzania Lake Victoria circuit. Other tours include sightseeing safaris to view Tanzania wildlife, the Lake Victoria region, the Lake Victoria Islands, the Indian Ocean Beaches and Islands. We are the founders of Slum tours in Kenya, we take our clients to the famous Kibera Slums for community tours and others in various towns in Kenya, We specialize in Disability tours (wheelchair travel in East Africa) and Home stays in both urban and Rural set ups in East Africa mainly for the Peace corps and other Volunteer community tourists into East Africa. We are the specialists in Transit Tours and Filming tours in Kenya among others (see below list).
We are a registered and Licensed Tour Operator Company, members of KATO (Kenya Association of Tour Operators - Member no. 390) with experienced staff in arranging tailor-made safaris for travellers of all budget levels. Our staff have unrivalled knowledge about wildlife and African cultures. We at Victoria Safaris are dedicated to giving you a personal and professional service while helping you plan a perfect Safari, with expert, informed advice whether you are a first time or experienced traveller. We do not have fixed departures like most tour operators, but rather we customize each itinerary to suit the individual's or group's wishes. Whether you are travelling for leisure or business, come and experience the Ultimate African Adventure with us. We have side trips and short tours which make excellent add-ons to any safari and for those with only a short time to spare, will let you experience some of the African Adventure.
We offer expertly planned itineraries incorporating the best of East Africa’s irresistible attractions including - The Maasai Mara and Serengeti Wildebeest Annual Migration, Lake Victoria safaris, East Africa Beach Holidays, Gorilla Tracking in Uganda and Rwanda, Team building and incentive tours, Water rafting and Bungee Jumping on the River Nile and River Tana, Cultural Wedding in the African wilderness, Balloon Safaris in Maasai Mara and Serengeti National parks, Mountain Climbing to mention a few which gives you a superior touring and sightseeing experience.
Our staff and expert film coordinators have years of experience in facilitating various filming projects from location hunting to securing licenses and permits. We’ll handle all your logistic needs and indeed, meet your expectations and more.
Partnerships and Ground Handling
Victoria Safaris Ltd., has partnered with various Tour Operators and Travel Agents the world over as their Ground Handling Agent in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania and East Africa. We encourage Travel Agents and Tour Operators willing to engage, partner, collaborate with us to send their particulars for signing an Agreement.
The activities that we offer are also wide ranging and apart from the traditional wildlife viewing tours our clientele are able to go on the following adventures: -
- Eco Tourism in Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda and Tanzania.
- Western Kenya Eco tourism, West Coast of Kenya Eco tours
- Family tours in Africa - Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda and Tanzania.
- Kenya Wildlife Game Parks family tours and Safaris.
- Kenya Museums and Heritage Tours and Safaris
- Museums and Archaeological tours in Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda and Tanzania
- Home Stays in Urban and Rural set up in East Africa- Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania
- Home Stays in Kenya Home Stays in Kenya
- Inside and around Lake Victoria Safaris and tours
- White Water Rafting on River Nile and River Tana
- Bungee Jumping on River Nile
- Gorilla Tracking in Uganda and Rwanda
- Boating and Fishing on Lake Victoria
- Fishing on Lake Victoria, Fishing on Lake Turkana
- Lake Victoria Boating and fishing safaris
- Inside Lake Victoria islands tours
- Cultural tours and Safaris around Lake Victoria
- Cultural Safaris around Lake Turkana
- Lake Turkana Safaris, Lake Turkana Expeditions
- Community Development tours in Western Kenya
- Wildlife Lodge and Camping Safaris in East Africa
- Wildlife Safaris and Beach Holidays in Africa
- Bird watching tours in East Africa
- Birding tours inside and around lake Victoria
- Maasai Mara Wildebeest Annual Migration
- Aquaculture tours in Africa - Kenya.
- Youth tours and Volunteerism tours in Africa - Kenya.
- Sports Tourism in Africa - Kenya
- Golf tours in Africa - Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda and Tanzania
- Scuba Diving and Dhow sailing along the Kenyan coast.
- Snorkelling and surfing on Lake Victoria and the Kenyan Coastal Beaches
- Marine Parks tours along the Kenyan Coast in Malindi, Watamu and Mombasa
- Educational, Research and Study tours in Africa - Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda and Tanzania.
- Students study abroad Africa volunteerism, Kenya Community Tours
- Culture and wildlife camping tours and Safaris in Kenya Uganda and Tanzania
- Conference tourism in Africa
- Conference tours in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania
- Pre and Post Conference tours from Nairobi. Mombasa and Kisumu Cities
- Pre and Post Conference Safaris in Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda and Tanzania
- Helicopter tours in Africa - Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda and Tanzania.
- Chopper tours in Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda and Tanzania
- Disability and wheelchair Access Tours in Africa
- Wheelchair Tours in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania wildlife lodges
- Mountain Climbing on Wheelchair tours on Mt. Kenya and Mt. Kilimanjaro.
- Health Tourism in Africa Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda and Tanzania.
- Herbal Medicine (Alternative Medicine) Research and treatment in Kenya.
- Health & HIV/Aids Community tours in Africa.
- Photographic and Filming Tourism Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda and Tanzania.
- Bicycle (cycling) tours in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzanian.
- Corporate Team Building tours in Africa - Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania.
- Rock Climbing tours in Africa -Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania
- Walking(Trekking) tours in Africa - Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania.
- Solo Women tours in Africa - Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania
- Agro and Agricultural Tourism Africa - Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania.
- Pro poor tourism Africa - Kenya
- Philanthropy tours and safaris in Africa, Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania
- Kenya Philanthropic tours and safaris
- Study Abroad students voluntary tours and safaris
- Slums Charity tours in Kenya, Uganda and Tanzania
- Kibera Slums tours in Kenya
- Corporate Incentive and Team building tours and Safaris in East Africa
- University and Colleges Educational tours
- Western Kenya Crying stone tours
- Western Kenya Bull fighting Tours and Safaris
- Western Kenya tourism circuit tours and Kogelo village tours
- West Coast of Kenya Tours and Safaris
- Kogelo Village Community Tours.
- President Barrack Obama Africa home visit
- Transit (Layover) Tourism in Africa
- Environment Tours in Africa -Kenya, Uganda, Rwanda and Tanzania.
- Beach Holidays in East Africa coastal Beaches
- Balloon Safaris in Kenya and Tanzania wildlife Sanctuaries
- Cultural Wedding and Honeymoon adventures in Africa.
- Kogelo Village and Kisumu city Excursions
- Kogelo Charter Flight (Flying) tours
- Kogelo chopper(Helicopter) tours
- Kisumu City Car Rental, Kisumu Car Leasing and Kisumu Car hire services
- Nairobi City Car Rental, Nairobi Car leasing and Nairobi Car hire services
- Mombasa City Car rental, Mombasa Car Leasing and Mombasa Car hire Services
- Kisumu City Excursions, Kisumu Tours and Kisumu Safaris
- Nairobi City Excursions, Nairobi Tours and Nairobi Safaris
- Mombasa City and Malindi Excursions, tours and safaris
- Lamu town Visit and Boating Excursions
- West Coast of Kenya
Driver Guide Sylvester with Wheelchair Clientele
Kenya Luxury Safaris, Kenya
Lodge Safaris, Kenya Wildlife Safaris, Tanzania Luxury Safaris, Wildlife
Tours, Kenya Ecotourism Safaris, Kenya Camping Safaris, Maasai Mara
Wildebeest Migration, Kenya Luxury Holidays, Uganda Gorilla Tracking,
Kenya Cultural Holidays, Cultural Tours in Kenya, Mombasa Beach Safaris, Zanzibar
Holidays, Mount Kenya Climbing, Mt Kenya Hiking, Africa Tours, Africa
Safaris, Mount Kilimanjaro Trekking, Mt Kilimanjaro Climbing, Lake Victoria
Cultural Tours, Africa Adventures, Kisumu Excursions, Kisumu City Tours,
Agrotourism in Kenya, Africa Wildlife, Uganda Luxury Tours, Budget Safaris
in Kenya, Africa Vacations, Africa Travel, Africa Hotels, Hotels in
Kenya, Hotels in Tanzania, Africa Beach Travel, Africa Specialty Travel,
Disability Tours in Africa, Birding and Ornithological Tours, Gorilla
Safaris and Chimp Tours, Disability Travel in Africa, Disabled Travel in Kenya, Africa Gorilla Safaris, Outdoor Adventures in East Africa, Helicopter Safaris in Africa, Filming in Africa, Africa Safari Tours